Property Maintenance Superintendent
Eastport is looking for a skilled Property Maintenance Superintendent to join our team. If interested, please email Morgan at [email protected]
Please see the summary of job responsibilities provided below that detail some of the individual tasks that are a part of this position. The major standards that we subscribe to for all candidates are as follows:
- Ability to work independently and to take direction.
- Willingness to complete any task whether minor or major.
- Provide quality service and response in a professional and polite manner.
- Perform all responsibilities with a level of detail orientation that will ensure
efficiency and promptness in all areas.
- At the direction of the Property Manager, complete action items promptly and
- Respond to after-hours calls for the Company as directed.
- While working at each property, proactively identify deficiencies and bring these deficiencies to the Property Manager’s attention.
- Snow Removal – as directed by the Company, inspect and clear walkways and paths of egress as required.
- Landscaping – inspect landscaping and report issues to the Property Manager. Perform general landscaping tasks such as mowing, leaf-blowing, trash clean-up, etc.
- Proactively replace light bulbs, exit sign bulbs and stained ceiling stiles as required.
- Identify and correct HVAC, plumbing and electrical issues.
- Inspect roofs for debris, leaks, deficiencies and clogged drains.
- Keep mechanical and storage areas clean and orderly.
- Inspect vacant spaces and report issues to the Property Manager.
- Work with and assist vendors in completing outsourced work (fire alarm testing, compressor replacement, sprinkler tests, elevator tests).
- Perform any other duties the Company shall request in the operation of its managed real estate business.
- Travel required throughout the greater Boston area and suburban Boston.
- Must have a reliable transportation.